Founded in 2004 by Miltos Kambourides and Pierre Charalambides, Dolphin Capital Partners (Dolphin) is an independent real estate investment and development firm.
Since 2005, Dolphin has raised and managed in excess of €1.2 billion in equity through its various investment companies and executed a number of investments in the Eastern Mediterranean and the Americas. Dolphin specializes in the hospitality sector, working with the world’s leading hotel operators and, where appropriate, maximizing value through residential sales.
Some recent examples of Dolphin’s past or ongoing successful developments include:
1. Amanzoe in Greece developed from a greenfield site and recognized today as the top luxury resort in the Mediterranean
2. The first Nikki Beach hotel in Europe
3. The first One & Only Resort in Greece, currently under construction and expected to become the top resort in the Aegean (Cycladic) region
4. Amanera at Playa Grande in the Dominican Republic, positioned as one of the top golf integrated resorts in the Caribbean
5. The Ritz Carlton Reserve at Pearl Island Panama, the largest private island hospitality and residential development in Central America
6. The Moxy Wynwood, the first and most central hotel over 100 rooms in Wynwood, Miami.
7. The Moxy Las Vegas, a 600-rooms hotel tower planned as the most central and modern lifestyle limited service hotel on the Las Vegas Boulevard.
Having been involved in several investments and developments, and with a team comprising more than 25 dedicated professionals, Dolphin has a unique experience in managing a project through all stages of the development cycle. Moreover, through its experience in developing innovative hotel projects across various markets, Dolphin can unlock value for investors by adapting to specific local market opportunities and capitalizing on its international network.
The multidisciplinary background of its professionals, its hands on approach, the commitment to delivering top class products and the ownership culture, place Dolphin as a reliable development partner to manage a project from inception to successful completion.