Founded in 2004 by Miltos Kambourides and Pierre Charalambides, Dolphin Capital Partners (Dolphin) is a real estate investment and development firm.
Since 2005, Dolphin has raised and managed in excess of €1.2 billion in equity through its various investment companies and executed a number of investments and developments in the Eastern Mediterranean and the Americas. Dolphin specializes in the hospitality sector, working with the world’s leading hotel operators and, in most cases maximizing value through residential sales.
Some recent examples of Dolphin’s past or ongoing developments include:
1. Amanzoe in Greece. Conceived and developed from a greenfield site and recognized today as the top luxury resort in the Mediterranean
2. The first Nikki Beach hotel in Europe
3. The first One & Only Resort in Greece, currently under construction and expected to become the top resort in the Aegean or more
4. Amanera at Playa Grande in the Dominican Republic, perceived to be the top golf integrated resort in the Caribbean
5. Pearl Island in Panama, the largest private island hospitality and residential development in Central America, which includes a Ritz Carlton Reserve hotel
6. The Moxy Wynwood, the first and most central hotel over 100 rooms in Wynwood, Miami
Having been involved in several investments and developments, and with a team comprising more than 25 dedicated professionals, Dolphin has a unique experience in managing a project through all stages of the development cycle. Moreover, through its experience in developing innovative projects across various markets, Dolphin can unlock value for investors by adapting to specific local market opportunities and capitalizing on its international network.
The multidisciplinary background of its professionals, its hands on approach, the commitment to delivering top class products and the ownership culture, place Dolphin as a reliable development partner to manage a project from inception to successful completion.